Often it’s the little things we do that have the greatest impact. Spontaneous acts of kindness can leave a little sparkle in someone’s day.
Need a few ideas?
* Tell your best friend what you appreciate about them
* Leave a note on someone’s windshield wishing them a good day
* Buy a box of cookies and take them to a domestic abuse shelter
* Tell the next service person you encounter how good they are at what they do
* Fill a bag with snacks, socks and a bottle of water. Toss it in your car and hand
it to the next homeless person you see.