Before summer ends, add one more random act of kindness to your list of accomplishments.
Need ideas? Here are a few:
- Leave a thank you note in your mailbox addressed to your mail carrier
- Take treats to your local fire station
- Bring a used book to a little free library – littlefreelibrary.org
- Decorate a paper bag and add a food item or two each time you shop to donate to a local food bank. Find a food shelf near you – /feedingamerica.org/foodbank-results.aspx
- Plant a small tree in honor of someone and plan to visit it when fully grown