https://www.scatteringkindness.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Scatter-kindness-scaled.jpg 2560 1920 Karen Kitchel https://www.scatteringkindness.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/logo2.png Karen Kitchel2021-06-22 09:03:502021-06-22 09:03:50Time To Scatter Kindness Again
Time To Scatter Kindness Again
Now that we are out and about again, the time has returned for anonymously scattering kindness. In case you’ve forgotten how, here are a few possibilities.
- Jot down a phrase like “You Are Appreciated” or “You Are Really Good At What You Do” on a notecard and leave it on the table when paying your tab
- Buy a box of popsicles and drop them off at a shelter – no receipt needed
- Leave boxes of colored chalk on paved trails with a note “Create A Kind Message”
- Surprise your spouse or friend with a bouquet of flowers or their favorite drink
- Keep some dollar bills in your pocket or purse to hand to a homeless person
- Drop a gift bag on your neighbors doorstep filled with treats and a note to “Enjoy”
- Buy that cup of coffee or ice cream treat for the car behind you at the drive-thru
- Show your smile to everyone you see, and give thanks for the ability to scatter kindness once again
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!